A major initiative of the Prevention Education Grant is to have every educator in Northwest Ohio complete Prevention 101 training. This online training provides a modern overview of Prevention and provides a framework to assist educators in choosing the best prevention strategies for students. This training can be completed in less than an hour and a contact hour certificate will be provided.
Here are the steps each user will take:
- Click on the form linked below.
- Fill in name, email, school and submit
- EITHER, click on the link at the end of the form OR open the email attachment that is sent and click the training link there.
- Complete the training
- Click the Prevention Survey button at the end of the presentation
- Complete the Survey Monkey evaluation
- Print their certificate