In addition to managing the fiscal operations of the ESC, the treasurer's office provides various fiscal services to schools, school districts, and community schools. Services include training in school accounting, assistance with financial planning, preparation of financial statements, payroll and purchase order processing, oversight of federal and state reporting, grant management, EMIS support, health insurance administration, STRS/SERS and worker's compensation reporting.
- Oversees over $40 million in funding
- Serves three community schools
- Serves as fiscal agent for the State Support Team Region 1
- Serves Northwest Ohio Public Schools
- Provides training in school accounting
Click here for a schedule of our fees for community schools fiscal services.
Richard Cox, Treasurer
2275 Collingwood Boulevard
Toledo OH 43620