Due to the severe winter weather, the February 12 Home School Science Day has been rescheduled to February 19.
Join home school students in grades 5-12 for an exciting day of hands-on interactive science programs!
Programs will be held on the second Tuesday of each month from
October - May, from 9:00am - 1:00pm. Students will have an opportunity to explore a different topic each
science day! Each day is structured so
that participants can come for one, several or all the days and still enjoy the
Home School Science Day!
- October 9 ~ Rocket Science
- November 13 ~ Robots in Space
- December 11 ~ Landing on the Moon
- January 8 ~ Aeronautics
- February 12 ~ Planets and Stars-Rescheduled to February 19
- March 12 ~ Martian Exploration
- April 9 ~ CSI Forensic Chemistry
- May 14 ~ Exploring Nature